Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Seraph Seal

The Seraph Seal by Leonard Sweet, Lori Wagoner
“For the Lord will come with fire and His chariots like the whirlwind to pay back his anger in fury, and rebuke in flames of fire.” The Seraph Seal is a novel about the signs of the times and the Apocalypse. I was immensely disappointed with its portrayal of the end of days. The writing held an overbearing “God is going to get you” tone that I personally find appalling. Neither do I believe that the piece was well written. It was full of choppy sentences and could use some variation. The prose lacked flow. On the upside, it was evident that a lot of research went into this work. Well done on the research. As far as the novel goes, it could use a rewrite.

I am happy to give away my copy of the Seraph Seal so you can judge for yourself.
If you would like a copy, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment