Tuesday, July 5, 2011

every single woman

Every Single Woman’s Battle, by Shannon Ethridge is a poor excuse for Christian propaganda. It may be a poor excuse, but that’s exactly what it is. Propaganda. What Shannon Etheridge blasphemously proclaims to be sexual sin, is simply reworded bible thumping language for survival skills. I would never recommend this book to anyone. It would make me worry about whether or not they thought I was a bad person. It’s really that condemning and judgmental. Last I read “god is all things to all people.” Well guess what people, according to Shannon Etheridge, if you’re a single woman in a sexual relationship, God does not belong to you. And apparently the rules of English do not apply to her either. This book is a poor read with subpar syntax. I set out to read it objectively, but you can’t just make up your own rules of English.

I recieved this book for free from the publisher.
If you would like my copy, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment