Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Goddess Morganna's Request

The smoke lingered in the little cottage for a few minutes before it drifted out of his open windows leaving a lingering smell of the powerful potion he just made. After the sizzling stopped he placed the stone into the pot and left it in the pot over a blazing fire under it for the fortnight like the voice had told him. On the last night of the fortnight he looked into the pot and noticed that the stone was just barely covered by the potion he had made two weeks prior.

Angela Priest. The Goddess Morganna's Request - The Beginning Book 1 (Kindle Locations 478-495). Angela Priest.
Angela Priest presents thoughtful, provoking, magical imagery in her book The Goddess Morgannas Request-The Beginning Book !. I sampled a little of it and then I got the whole book because I wanted to read more. I find it extremely inventive that she implements pictures into her work- it worked for Charles dickes so why not Angela Priest. I have read The Goddess Morganna’s Request cover to cover, and I will most likely read it again and again. It’s that good. Prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment