Friday, July 1, 2011

God's love letters to you

“You must live now in between anguish and hope.” This is how Dr. Larry Crabb opens his book, God’s Love Letters to You. It follows with a series of letters written by God with each day focusing on one book of the bible each day. The syntax is simple. It is made for easy reading. It was easy reading and contains 121 pages. Crabb opened the book with a hard one: “You must now live in between anguish and hope” just doesn’t seem like a loving all knowing God to me. I set out to read a book because it was supposed to be inspiratational. I do not feel inspirerd. I feel downtrodden, and I did not feel downtrodden before read the book. I give it three stars for effort and one star for content . Maybe someone else will like it better than me.

I recieved this book free from the publisher for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment